"The Best Thing to Happen To Tea Since Water"
The LiTEArary series combines amazing "Art, Parody & Delicious Organic Tea."
We all grew up with Shakespeare's plays, and there is nothing as fulfilling as a good cup of tea.
We took both loves and combined them into an amazingly tasty and collectible tea product.
Buy some today, and make your next event much ado about nothing.
The perfect gift for someone that loves tea, literature, Shakespeare, or collects artwork.
Bring to friends or serve it and watch the laughs and conversation heat up!
Quote on back of bag: "To Tea or not to Tea" - Shakespearmint
Each tea pack contains:
- Flavor: Spearmint
- Ingredients: Organic spearmint & Natural Flavor
- Product Net Weight : .04 Oz (1.2g).
- Quantity: 20 Limited edition collectible foil wrapped tea bags.
- Certified Organic, KSA Kosher, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Limited run, artistically drawn wrapper.
- Shipped loose, without boxes to reduce waste and protect our planet, or add on "The Tea Cube" to make your gift standout.
- Fits The TeaBook perfectly.
- Limited Run: 50,000/1,000,000 max print.
- Second Printing. First Print Sold Out.
- Product photo is for reference and may differ slightly in color an appearance.
About The Artist: Chari Pere
References in the art, try to find them before scrolling down.
1. Calendar on the wall, "MAR 15" - The Ides of March from Julius Caesar
2. Three witches brewing tea in a tea pot - From Macbeth - "hail Banquo"
3. Man and woman on floor, Romeo and Juliet sharing tea or is it poison? - From Romeo and Juliet
4. The Roses on the floor - "A rose by any other name would still be as sweet(as tea)" - From Romeo and Juliet
5. Shake Spearmint holding a cup of tea like a skull - "Alas, poor Yorick!" - From Hamlet
6. The green background - besides mint being green, it is also in the Merchant of Venice - "And shuddering fear, and green-eyed jealousy!"