Marie Curie Radiant Hibiscus Herbal Tea.
Woman's History Month Tea
Help End Hate, One Cup of Tea at a time.
Marie Curie was the first woman to win a noble peace prize. She is the only woman to ever win two noble peace prizes in two different disciplines.
She was the first woman professor at the Sorbonne in France (despite male objection). Like many scientist in the early days or research, she died from exposure to her research.
But, before she died she expanded our understanding of radiation and the world around us.
Besides her scientific research, She created mobile X-ray machines and went with them and saved countless lives.
She was a wife, a mother of two, and even tried to sell her noble peace prizes to raise money to fight Fascism.
She is a fighter for EqualiTEA, and a personal hero of ours.
20pk in a 100% recycled plastic gift cube
100pk shipped bulk.
Each tea pack contains:
* Flavor: Radiant Hibiscus(Caffeine Free)
* Ingredient: Organic Tulsi, Organic hibiscus, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Lemon Peel, and Organic Orange Peel
* Product Net Weight : .06 Oz (1.8g).
* Organic & KSA Kosher, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan.
* Limited run: 25,000/max print 2,000,000) artistically drawn wrapper.
* Fits The TeaBook Perfectly
*International orders 20pk, cube assembly required.